The quality and environment policy
The vision of VODOTIKA, a. s. – a joint venture company – is continuous improvement in all fields of civil engineering and land architecture, especially hydro and water construction, focusing on achieving long-term success in business in a challenging, highly competitive environment, not only in conditions of the domestic market, but also within the European Union. We are convinced that this vision can be achieved only by complete and above-standard satisfaction of our clients’ needs, building fair relationships with our suppliers, as well as with all involved organizations and persons we cooperate with.
For fulfilling this aim, we are ready to assert the following quality and environment policy:
- Establishing and asserting solid management structure and defining main responsibilities and their delegation in order to decrease a ratio of improvisation and eliminate irreplaceability of an individual.
- Providing increase in internal quality by means of process approach to all company’s activities, focusing on achievement of all quality and environment policy goals, as well as increase in productivity and decrease of costs.
- Trying to improve communication and mutual trust among employees, lowering stressful situations in internal relationships to increase employees’ awareness of the company’s name and their loyalty.
- Creating conditions for personal growth of our employees, by supporting their own initiative, as well as motivation in the compensation system.
- Providing technical equipment of the building sites in order to guarantee required work productivity and for our product features to meet customers’ requirements and expectations in compliance with the trends in global standards of the field.
- Monitoring customers’ satisfaction and putting the acquired results into practice in the form of company’s activity, focusing on sustaining permanent development of the company’s quality and environment policy.
- Providing products in accordance with valid legal requirements and standards.
- In a wider context, contributing to the development of our profession with a commitment to systematic improvement and prevention against environmental pollution, thus reaching a higher social ranking.
We are convinced that VODOTIKA, a.s. is characterized by:
- High quality of provided services.
- High quality of its products.
- A high level of the corporate culture.
Ing. Miloš Kendrovič
The Chairman of the Board